ED’S NOTE: This post reflects my interest as a marketing student in advertising, promotion, search-engine optimization, and viral marketing. No agencies or products are endorsed. The opinions expressed here are mine and in no way reflect the opinions of my employers.
More insight-packed, 30-seconds-or-less commentary to come. This is just a quick-and-dirty roundup.
1. Doritos’ “Man Best Friend” because dog murderers are just really funny sometimes.
2. Chevy’s “Happy Grad” because I love it when the hopes and dreams of a young graduate are killed and buried under a tsunami of disappointment and tears — sooner rather than later.
3. “Cheetah” because the closed-captioning script for the Hyundai Veloster Turbo commercial included the line: “Friend girly screams.”
4. Suzuki’s “Sled” with 50 Cent – because it has fluffy doggies and Fiddy. What more could I ask for?
5. And finally — perhaps my fave — Skechers’ “Go run, Mr. Quiggly!” – because the dog replaced a no-talent Kardashian.
RELATED: Volkswagen 2012 Game Day commercial.
ALSO RELATED: FERRIS BUELLER TAKES ANOTHER DAY OFF – WITH A HONDA CRV