The MSRP for the WiFi model with 32GB of memory is listed at $599 — which means I have to get another freelance job. Now!
Here are the specs for the Sexy Beast from the fact sheet:
- Runs Honeycomb (obviously)
- Dual-core 1 GHz processor
- 10.1-inch, 1280×800 resolution display
- Battery yields up to 10 hours of video playback
- Connectivity — 3.5mm, micro USB 2.0 HS, Corporate Sync, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR + HID
- Network – 802.11n b/g/n
- Messaging and Web apps include Email (Corporate Sync, Google Mail, POP3/IMAP embedded), WebKit w/ Flash
- 5 MP rear-facing camera with dual LED flash/2MP front-facing webcam
- Video – HD capture/playback/streaming, H.263, H.264, MPEG4
- 32GB on-board user memory, microSD card support after future software update, 1GB DDR2 RAM
The Motorola Xoom WiFi Edition (per press release) will be available at brick-and-mortars Best Buy, Costco, RadioShack, select Sam’s Club locations, Staples and Walmart, as well as their online stores and through Amazon.com
UPDATE 3-18-2011: Information for Flash beta and the WiFi-only preorders is here.