As I mentioned in an earlier post about foursquare, I’m recording the deals I see as I check in. For me, the marketing student, it’s fun to see how businesses are using it to court customers — and how more businesses are catching on.
This is mostly to satisfy my intellectual curiosity, so stoppers-by might be bored. Googlers, if you’re looking for information about MAC’s Wonder Woman cosmetic line and foursquare offer, here’s the post.
Some deals spotted on foursquare in the McLean, Va., area:
- Old Navy offers a free music download “Lunatic” by Andy Grammer.
- 15% off next purchase at American Eagle Outfitters.
- 10% off regularly priced merchandise at Metropark; mayor receives a one-time 20% discount.
- Ritz Camera and Image is offering five free 4×6 prints at its Tysons Corner location.
- Wildfire, a most excellent eatery, will treat the mayor to a spinach and artichoke fondue.
- At Harry & David, get $10 off a $50 purchase. From the offer: “Excludes wine (bummer) and gift cards.” Cute.
- Spotted again: First-time check-ins can get $5 off any $25 purchase at Payless ShoeSource.
I’ll update the list as I see more offers.
ED’S NOTE: This URL has been SEO’d to death.