In light of foursquare’s recent announcement detailing their 3400% growth in 2010 (also known as the Year of Suckage), I’ve decided to record the deals I see as I check in.
This is mostly to satisfy my intellectual curiosity as a marketing student, so stoppers-by might be bored. Googlers, if you’re looking for information about MAC’s Wonder Woman cosmetic line, here it is.
Among this weekend’s deals spotted on foursquare:
- Buy one scoop, get one scoop free at Ben & Jerry’s.
- 15% off next purchase at Aerie, American Eagle’s panty and bra shop.
- Valentine’s Day Sale at Express: suit separates for her, BOGO 50% off; shirts and ties, BOGO $19.90. PLUS 30% off sweaters for him.
- Get $10 off jeans $39.95 and up at H&M. Offer valid Feb. 10-21. Discount taken at register.
- First-time check-ins can get $5 off any $25 purchase at Payless ShoeSource.
I’ll update the list as I see more offers.
ED’S NOTE: This URL has been SEO’d to death.