Super Bowl XLVII: Never pretty, never perfect
Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens QB and Super Bowl MVP, drops the f-bomb on live TV.
Wonder what the FCC will have to say about that?
(H/T to Slam Dunks for the reminder.)
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Hot right now
- Might pack our #Sheltie and go! RT @sandyblock: Planning to visit Mt. Vernon this weekend? You can bring your dog! ow.ly/lk6n3~ 1 hour ago
- @triadfoodies @aprilswindow I'm not sure @maryvale @TacoBell can make it. ;) I don't think they'll be with us. Will DM you.~ 1 hour ago
- @laurenthewhite5 Rockin' to the oldies!~ 1 hour ago
- Hey @triadfoodies and @aprilswindow: Check it out! RT @maryvale: Very cool and clever: @TacoBell puts a ring on it: convinceandconvert.com/social-image-o…~ 1 hour ago
- @maryvale @TacoBell My college pals would have killed for this. They may still. RT'ing! :)~ 1 hour ago
- @aprilswindow: Isn't this amazing? > Royal Design stencils & Modello® Designs patterns; artistry by Barb Skivington pinterest.com/pin/1405264508…~ 1 day ago
- Hey @confabulation, did you see this? New Flickr: What it Means for Pro Users on.mash.to/14qlKqu (H/T to @Yeemoonyah for the link)~ 2 days ago
- @julessnid Twitter wants me to say "hello" to you. I must obey. Have missed you at work. Hope to see you soon!~ 2 days ago
- Astute. RT @JasonHirschhorn: Hey @tumblr kids! Want to hang out with your parents now?~ 3 days ago
- Photo: Gives new meaning to carry-on luggage. tmblr.co/ZZYv6wlOKipi~ 3 days ago
No, really, who’s J?
Editor. Writer. Consultant.
I'm an editor and writer with certifications in public relations and e-Commerce. I also have a background in information technology. (In another life, I was a systems analyst.)
When I'm not editing copy for USA TODAY, I write an occasional short story or poem. My work has appeared in Calliope and the feminist journal So to Speak, and I'm a regular flash-fiction contributor to Paragraph Planet and Doorknobs & Bodypaint. Also on occasion, I interview editors for The Review Review, a comprehensive guide to literary journals and the people who produce them.
My points-of-view are collected on such esteemed outlets as Wordpress, Facebook and Twitter. The views expressed here and elsewhere are mine, not my employers'.
I live in the suburbs of Washington, D.C., with my husband, Trey, our Shetland Sheepdog, and two unhelpful-but-funny cats.