Me on Get Glue: The one movie I’ve waited for all year
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Hot right now
- Photo: Orono, Maine. 2013. #signs #hair #marketing #travel tmblr.co/ZZYv6wlEEICV~ 4 hours ago
- Merci! #ff @franster23 @CaylaMichelleC @SwiftSwords73 @BobbiLurie @Paul_Conrad @tayari @bob_ham @ourhonordefend @willie_t_smith @page88~ 8 hours ago
- Photo: Bangor airport. 2013. The beautiful skylight sculptures are deceptively simple, constructed of... tmblr.co/ZZYv6wlCojbH~ 10 hours ago
- @MichelleCMariea Thanks so much, Michelle! It was most excellent! (I tried to reply yesterday, but I lost connectivity.)~ 16 hours ago
- Photo: Digital casualty. Portland, Maine. 2013. tmblr.co/ZZYv6wlBQam0~ 16 hours ago
- Photo: Be beautiful wherever you are. (at UMaine Museum of Art) tmblr.co/ZZYv6wl9F6K2~ 1 day ago
- Be beautiful wherever you are. @ UMaine Museum of Art instagram.com/p/ZZR4WNILLJ/~ 1 day ago
- @Turntablez Thanks, pal! :)~ 1 day ago
- Happy birthday to me! (@ Sea Dog Brewing) on #Yelp yelp.com/biz/sea-dog-br…~ 1 day ago
- Acadia. Blue Hill overlook. vine.co/v/bEhQTBm93V9~ 2 days ago
No, really, who’s J?
Editor. Writer. Consultant.
I'm an editor and writer with certifications in public relations and e-Commerce. I also have a background in information technology. (In another life, I was a systems analyst.)
When I'm not editing copy for USA TODAY, I write an occasional short story or poem. My work has appeared in Calliope and the feminist journal So to Speak, and I'm a regular flash-fiction contributor to Paragraph Planet and Doorknobs & Bodypaint. Also on occasion, I interview editors for The Review Review, a comprehensive guide to literary journals and the people who produce them.
My points-of-view are collected on such esteemed outlets as Wordpress, Facebook and Twitter. The views expressed here and elsewhere are mine, not my employers'.
I live in the suburbs of Washington, D.C., with my husband, Trey, our Shetland Sheepdog, and two unhelpful-but-funny cats.