USA TODAY’s new branding spills into the HQ’s lobby and beyond.
Substandard photos by J. Barrineau
Copyright 2012 © Jacqui Barrineau. All rights reserved.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Hot right now
- @aprilswindow: Isn't this amazing? > Royal Design stencils & Modello® Designs patterns; artistry by Barb Skivington pinterest.com/pin/1405264508…~ 18 hours ago
- Hey @confabulation, did you see this? New Flickr: What it Means for Pro Users on.mash.to/14qlKqu (H/T to @Yeemoonyah for the link)~ 1 day ago
- @julessnid Twitter wants me to say "hello" to you. I must obey. Have missed you at work. Hope to see you soon!~ 1 day ago
- Astute. RT @JasonHirschhorn: Hey @tumblr kids! Want to hang out with your parents now?~ 3 days ago
- Photo: Gives new meaning to carry-on luggage. tmblr.co/ZZYv6wlOKipi~ 3 days ago
- Photo: Orono, Maine. 2013. #signs #hair #marketing #travel tmblr.co/ZZYv6wlEEICV~ 5 days ago
- Merci! #ff @franster23 @CaylaMichelleC @SwiftSwords73 @BobbiLurie @Paul_Conrad @tayari @bob_ham @ourhonordefend @willie_t_smith @page88~ 5 days ago
- Photo: Bangor airport. 2013. The beautiful skylight sculptures are deceptively simple, constructed of... tmblr.co/ZZYv6wlCojbH~ 5 days ago
- @MichelleCMariea Thanks so much, Michelle! It was most excellent! (I tried to reply yesterday, but I lost connectivity.)~ 5 days ago
- Photo: Digital casualty. Portland, Maine. 2013. tmblr.co/ZZYv6wlBQam0~ 5 days ago
No, really, who’s J?
Editor. Writer. Consultant.
I'm an editor and writer with certifications in public relations and e-Commerce. I also have a background in information technology. (In another life, I was a systems analyst.)
When I'm not editing copy for USA TODAY, I write an occasional short story or poem. My work has appeared in Calliope and the feminist journal So to Speak, and I'm a regular flash-fiction contributor to Paragraph Planet and Doorknobs & Bodypaint. Also on occasion, I interview editors for The Review Review, a comprehensive guide to literary journals and the people who produce them.
My points-of-view are collected on such esteemed outlets as Wordpress, Facebook and Twitter. The views expressed here and elsewhere are mine, not my employers'.
I live in the suburbs of Washington, D.C., with my husband, Trey, our Shetland Sheepdog, and two unhelpful-but-funny cats.