Toyota Venza girl angry about Triscuits
EDITOR’S NOTE: This post reflects my interest in advertising as a marketing student. No agencies or products are endorsed. The opinions expressed here are mine and in no way reflect the opinions of my employers.
Our heroine from the Toyota Venza commercial can be seen in the new Triscuits commercial.
That’s all I have to say about that right now because I have to go to dinner.
Like this commercial? Hate it?
Tell me why! (No registration required.)
Like the ad? Show Allyn Rachel the love on her Facebook page.
* * * * * * * *
RELATED: Toyota Venza Girl plugs eBay
EARLIER: Toyota Venza Girl on Yahoo!
EARLIER: More on the girl in Toyota Venza commercial
EVEN EARLIER: Toyota Venza: ‘That’s not a real puppy’
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Hot right now
- RT @yoyoha: "I love you but I will never let you send me push notifications" – heart to heart I just had with my phone~ 2 hours ago
- @treybarrineau Who has time to read it? Or the attention span? (Kidding.)~ 9 hours ago
- For #foodies. Hero in Ohio kidnap case to get burgers for life: "We want to honor our local hero with local food," usat.ly/10W8LZU~ 10 hours ago
- @CaseyBlakeACT Fantastic pic! Y'all should use it on the website!~ 11 hours ago
- @aprilswindow @TriadFoodies I won't be there in time, but yes, definitely @TacoBell for at least one meal!~ 11 hours ago
- @Vacation_Mamma @bathmaine Thanks for the RTs! We loved our stop in Bath!~ 11 hours ago
- Might pack our #Sheltie and go! RT @sandyblock: Planning to visit Mt. Vernon this weekend? You can bring your dog! ow.ly/lk6n3~ 15 hours ago
- @triadfoodies @aprilswindow I'm not sure @maryvale @TacoBell can make it. ;) I don't think they'll be with us. Will DM you.~ 15 hours ago
- @laurenthewhite5 Rockin' to the oldies!~ 16 hours ago
- Hey @triadfoodies and @aprilswindow: Check it out! RT @maryvale: Very cool and clever: @TacoBell puts a ring on it: convinceandconvert.com/social-image-o…~ 16 hours ago
No, really, who’s J?
Editor. Writer. Consultant.
I'm an editor and writer with certifications in public relations and e-Commerce. I also have a background in information technology. (In another life, I was a systems analyst.)
When I'm not editing copy for USA TODAY, I write an occasional short story or poem. My work has appeared in Calliope and the feminist journal So to Speak, and I'm a regular flash-fiction contributor to Paragraph Planet and Doorknobs & Bodypaint. Also on occasion, I interview editors for The Review Review, a comprehensive guide to literary journals and the people who produce them.
My points-of-view are collected on such esteemed outlets as Wordpress, Facebook and Twitter. The views expressed here and elsewhere are mine, not my employers'.
I live in the suburbs of Washington, D.C., with my husband, Trey, our Shetland Sheepdog, and two unhelpful-but-funny cats.