Allstate rewind: Large espresso lawsuit
EDITOR’S NOTE: This post reflects my interest as a marketing student in advertising and social media marketing. The opinions expressed here are mine and in no way reflect the opinions of my employers.
Allstate is reuploading its Mayhem videos to YouTube, and because I subscribe to their channel, my phone is blowing up. Of course, this mean I stop everything to post a fan favorite. In this 30-second spot for the insurance company, Mayhem as the guy who’s going to sue you because you hit him and he spilled his large espresso in his lap.
Your 15-minute insurance may not cover my $90,000 car, so I sue you because that’s what I do.
The guy who is going to sue you
Mayhem fans visiting this site may notice some videos are marked “expired.” I noticed this just tonight when I was checking some links. I will update the Allstate posts as soon as Allstate finishes updating its channel. Thanks for your patience — and for reading.
‘Mayhem the Guard Dog’
EARLIER: A roundup of 2011 Mayhem commercials
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Hot right now
- Hey @confabulation, did you see this? New Flickr: What it Means for Pro Users on.mash.to/14qlKqu (H/T to @Yeemoonyah for the link)~ 5 hours ago
- @julessnid Twitter wants me to say "hello" to you. I must obey. Have missed you at work. Hope to see you soon!~ 5 hours ago
- Astute. RT @JasonHirschhorn: Hey @tumblr kids! Want to hang out with your parents now?~ 1 day ago
- Photo: Gives new meaning to carry-on luggage. tmblr.co/ZZYv6wlOKipi~ 1 day ago
- Photo: Orono, Maine. 2013. #signs #hair #marketing #travel tmblr.co/ZZYv6wlEEICV~ 3 days ago
- Merci! #ff @franster23 @CaylaMichelleC @SwiftSwords73 @BobbiLurie @Paul_Conrad @tayari @bob_ham @ourhonordefend @willie_t_smith @page88~ 3 days ago
- Photo: Bangor airport. 2013. The beautiful skylight sculptures are deceptively simple, constructed of... tmblr.co/ZZYv6wlCojbH~ 3 days ago
- @MichelleCMariea Thanks so much, Michelle! It was most excellent! (I tried to reply yesterday, but I lost connectivity.)~ 4 days ago
- Photo: Digital casualty. Portland, Maine. 2013. tmblr.co/ZZYv6wlBQam0~ 4 days ago
- Photo: Be beautiful wherever you are. (at UMaine Museum of Art) tmblr.co/ZZYv6wl9F6K2~ 4 days ago
No, really, who’s J?
Editor. Writer. Consultant.
I'm an editor and writer with certifications in public relations and e-Commerce. I also have a background in information technology. (In another life, I was a systems analyst.)
When I'm not editing copy for USA TODAY, I write an occasional short story or poem. My work has appeared in Calliope and the feminist journal So to Speak, and I'm a regular flash-fiction contributor to Paragraph Planet and Doorknobs & Bodypaint. Also on occasion, I interview editors for The Review Review, a comprehensive guide to literary journals and the people who produce them.
My points-of-view are collected on such esteemed outlets as Wordpress, Facebook and Twitter. The views expressed here and elsewhere are mine, not my employers'.
I live in the suburbs of Washington, D.C., with my husband, Trey, our Shetland Sheepdog, and two unhelpful-but-funny cats.