‘Mayhem’: The Sexiest GPS Alive
Allstate is offering some eye candy for “Mayhem” fans: A full-color photo of Dean Winters as the “Sexiest GPS Alive,” an obvious play on People magazine’s moronic tradition of lauding some half-wit no talent with great abs.
At the time of this writing, 19,551 Mayhem’s Facebook “liked” the new photo, 1,713 had something to say about it, and 3,663 shared it with their friends.
RELATED: Mayhem the GPS: ‘RECALCULATING’
EARLIER: Mommy! Mayhem needs a sippie cup!
EVEN EARLIER (AND FUNNIER): Mayhem: ‘I’m a raccoon’
AND EVEN EARLIER: Hot Jogger, Teen Driver and more!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Hot right now
- Photo: Orono, Maine. 2013. #signs #hair #marketing #travel tmblr.co/ZZYv6wlEEICV~ 1 day ago
- Merci! #ff @franster23 @CaylaMichelleC @SwiftSwords73 @BobbiLurie @Paul_Conrad @tayari @bob_ham @ourhonordefend @willie_t_smith @page88~ 1 day ago
- Photo: Bangor airport. 2013. The beautiful skylight sculptures are deceptively simple, constructed of... tmblr.co/ZZYv6wlCojbH~ 2 days ago
- @MichelleCMariea Thanks so much, Michelle! It was most excellent! (I tried to reply yesterday, but I lost connectivity.)~ 2 days ago
- Photo: Digital casualty. Portland, Maine. 2013. tmblr.co/ZZYv6wlBQam0~ 2 days ago
- Photo: Be beautiful wherever you are. (at UMaine Museum of Art) tmblr.co/ZZYv6wl9F6K2~ 2 days ago
- Be beautiful wherever you are. @ UMaine Museum of Art instagram.com/p/ZZR4WNILLJ/~ 2 days ago
- @Turntablez Thanks, pal! :)~ 3 days ago
- Happy birthday to me! (@ Sea Dog Brewing) on #Yelp yelp.com/biz/sea-dog-br…~ 3 days ago
- Acadia. Blue Hill overlook. vine.co/v/bEhQTBm93V9~ 4 days ago
No, really, who’s J?
Editor. Writer. Consultant.
I'm an editor and writer with certifications in public relations and e-Commerce. I also have a background in information technology. (In another life, I was a systems analyst.)
When I'm not editing copy for USA TODAY, I write an occasional short story or poem. My work has appeared in Calliope and the feminist journal So to Speak, and I'm a regular flash-fiction contributor to Paragraph Planet and Doorknobs & Bodypaint. Also on occasion, I interview editors for The Review Review, a comprehensive guide to literary journals and the people who produce them.
My points-of-view are collected on such esteemed outlets as Wordpress, Facebook and Twitter. The views expressed here and elsewhere are mine, not my employers'.
I live in the suburbs of Washington, D.C., with my husband, Trey, our Shetland Sheepdog, and two unhelpful-but-funny cats.